Forensic Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
»Serving children in the civil and criminal justice system through forensic evaluations and testimony«
01. Why Retain Us?
- Experience with over 300 cases
- Meticulous preparation and follow through
- 95%+ successful outcomes according to our clients
- Successful verdicts and settlements for our plaintiff clients
- Unexpectedly low or total defense verdicts for most defendant clients
02. Our Expertise
- Institutional/corporate negligence
- Child molestation and/or child abuse
- Personal injury
- Foster care
- Loss of parental services
- Medical malpractice
- ….and more
03. Our Team
Our psychiatrists and psychologists offer several hundred years of combined clinical and forensic experience with over 300 litigated cases.
Working in smooth coordination allows us to evaluate multiple plaintiffs simultaneously, even to make a behavioral audit of a treatment facility’s whole adolescent population.
What We Do
The Children’s Psychological Trauma Center provides experienced objective and authoritative evaluation and testimony concerning claims of psychological damage to children and adolescents. The claims may arise from alleged rapes, molestations, institutional neglect, institutional abuse, malpractice, negligent foster care, wrongful death (parent, child or spouse), bullying, personal injuries, child abuse, and sexual harassment.
Our services to both defense and plaintiff attorneys include:
• Thorough document review
• Psychiatric and psychological assessments
• Detailed reports and psychiatric Life Care Plans
• Expert testimony
Our lead experts work as an interdisciplinary team focused on child and adolescent civil litigation issues, providing evaluation, assessment, expert testimony, detailed reports and life care plans. We have helped attorneys achieve some of the nation’s largest jury verdicts and record-making settlements for their clients. Experience includes over 300 cases, with over 95% of outcomes considered successful by the retaining plaintiff or defense attorneys.
Our mission is to provide the highest quality of child, adolescent and adult psychiatric expertise to difficult civil litigation issues concerning children.